Services and Domains Expertise
We provide expertise in Institutional Strengthening, Project Development & Investment Banking Services
We provide expertise in institutional strengthening, capacity building, social dimensions, gender equity and participatory methodologies. Management & Economics Consulting, Inc (MAECI) uses in-house specialists and leading Americans and international professionals for assignments in project design and preparation, appraisal and feasibility assessment, project management and monitoring, control and evaluation. Our expertise ranges from research, economic, financial and social assessment, to project design, implementation and control, policy advice, financial and budget analysis, market analysis, institutional assessments, business plans and product development.
A common feature of our work is bringing people from the informal sector into the formal, mainstream economy; therefore gradually eliminating poverty. This means working at project design and implementation, the policy and regulatory enabling environment and at an enterprise level. Our work complements the efforts of both the private sector and government. We focus on investigating ways to overcome barriers to entry for emerging business and facilitating business linkages between large and small enterprises
Management & Economics Consulting, Inc (MAECI) provides professional management, administrative and technical services, more specifically in the developing world. We have extensive international experience including:
- Building capacity for advising on and formulating sound fiscal, monetary, and exchange rate policies;
- Advising policymakers on revenue streams and resource allocation, and providing related training;
- Working with the banking sector to make the financial sector more efficient;
- Advising policymakers on the formulation of economic policies that accelerate economic growth and poverty reduction;
- Project Design/Formulation, Implementation and Monitoring, Evaluation, Technical Control and Impact Assessment;
- Building capacity in the private sector and civil society to facilitate public-private dialogue;
- Benchmarking national and sub national aspects of economic growth performance;
- Monitoring and evaluating the impact of development assistance;
- Establishing policies that enable economic growth and good governance in fragile and post-conflict states;
- Curbing corruption by promoting good economic governance, and measuring progress in anticorruption efforts;
- Benchmarking national and regional aspects of competitiveness;
- Identifying where industries can raise productivity and lower costs by analyzing the value chain;
- Developing business and industry-level strategies for growth, productivity, and market positioning, including policy advocacy, education, and workforce development;
- Working with private institutions to help businesses adopt best practices, support industry clusters, strengthen industry associations and business service providers, and improve access to financing;
- Strengthening dialogue between the public and private sectors
- Projects supervision and technical control
- Assess options for privatizing public enterprises and infrastructure;
- Analyze infrastructure planning, policy, and investment needs and feasibility;
- Strengthen and reform public and private institutions involved in infrastructure;
- Analyze the competitive and regulatory environment.
- Supervision and technical control of industrial and infrastructure projects implementation
Economic growth and globalization are changing the relationship between private and public interests, especially in stepped up demands for efficient infrastructure systems. Governments are frequently turning to private developers, operators, and investors as the source of new or improved facilities in transport, ports, roads, airports, and rail, and urban infrastructure, water and wastewater. Management & Economics Consulting, Inc (MAECI) provides economic, technical, and financial advisory services and technical control to governments, public agencies, and private institutions and companies. With the firm belief that people are the key to success, one of the main objectives of MAECI is to develop effective strategies, which efficiently manage and align technological, financial and human resources.
Investment Banking Services
MAECI serves as an Independent investment banking firm focused on serving the needs of middle market and emerging growth companies with transactions and projects for clients around the world. We help our clients complete mergers and acquisitions; raise funds for growth, acquisitions and liquidity; and design and improve their corporate development strategy. Our clients include successful entrepreneurs, private equity sponsored enterprises, and global public companies.
SELL SIDE MERGERS
BUY SIDE MERGERS
MINORITY AND MAJORITY EQUITY RECAPITALIZATIONS
In addition to its own highly qualified team
In addition to its own highly qualified team, Management & Economics Consulting, Inc (MAECI) has a large roster of highly qualified consulting associates in a wide range of disciplines on which we regularly draw to provide technical assistance to our projects.
Management & Economics Consulting, Inc’s (MAECI) consultants include world-renowned specialists who have pioneered many of the analytical techniques used in their fields. Our ability to provide management, economic, and technical advice is further enhanced by the diversity, cross-cultural experience, foreign language skills, and management capabilities of our consultants generally based in the United States and around the world.
Over decades, we have built a sound reputation for excellence in project management. We have managed all stages of the project cycle, from design, implementation, to evaluation; and more specifically in:
- Institutional Strengthening and Training;
- Policy Formulation and Analysis;
- Poverty Reduction and Sustainable Economic Growth;
- Knowledge Management;
- Project Design/Formulation;
- Project Implementation and Monitoring;
- Project Evaluation, Implementation, Technical Control and Impact Assessment.
Competences / Experiences
With extensive experience working in developing countries and more specifically in Africa and Latin America
With extensive experience working in developing and emerging countries and more specifically in Africa and Latin America, our experts can provide solutions that are informed by a deep understanding of the political, social and economic dynamics of the countries. We have an understanding of the context within which our clients live and work, because, many of our experts have lived and worked there too, and we can use the diverse skills of the people to turn our insights into winning strategies and efficient projects implementation.
A common feature of our work is bringing people from the informal sector into the formal, mainstream economy; therefore gradually eliminating poverty. This means working at project design and implementation, the policy and regulatory enabling and sustainable environment and at an enterprise level. Our work complements the efforts of both the private sector and government. We focus on investigating ways to overcome barriers to entry for emerging business and facilitating business linkages between large and small enterprises.
Management & Economics Consulting, Inc (MAECI) provides professional management, administrative and technical services, more specifically in the developing and emerging world. We have extensive international experience including:
- economic and social development
- turnkey projects feasibility studies
- projects design and implementation
- public and private sector development
- sectoral development (health and population, education…)
- human resource development
- gender equality
- agriculture and rural development
- governance and public sector reform
- natural resource management
- projects control and supervision
- Analysis of the economic impacts of public policy;
- Analysis of and testimony on economic issues in regulatory proceedings;
- Analysis of infrastructure planning, policy, and investment needs and feasibility, technical control of implementation.